Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Xmas time at home


This is me!


Our Xmas tree


Red empty glasses....soon they will be filled with great-tasting red wine!!


Waiting for guests to arrive!


 My favourite wines: Lacryma Christi from the South of Italy and Sante Dame from Toscana vineyards


Soupe santé...my mother's speciality! Every year, for Xmas Eve, she prepares this dish...ever since I was a child....and that was a long time ago!! 



Love serving different kind of bread



Panettone from the north and Pastiera from the south of Italy (handmade by my mother!)....our traditional Xmas cakes!



Garfield...our fat ginger cat...not really feeling in a Xmas mood here....


Getting better now....
Garfield and Marina, my daughter...his favourite person in the house...well...he actually is "in love" with her!



Garfield and Kristian, my son. When Marina is not around ....the cat allows him to pet him !!




No comments:

Post a Comment