Thursday, December 19, 2013

Rome in december


A few shots to portray Rome in this time of the year, its fountains, people, relaxing life



I gave a title to this shot: "Behind a shield" which is also the title of a song I wrote a couple of years ago




Reflexions, piazza Navona





Piazza Campo dei Fiori, flower market




Xmas decorations for sale




Getting ready for a little show at piazza Navona 





"Still" there!





Piazza Navona. Pigeon found its hat




 Piazza Navona, daddy won a rabbit!




Chestnuts....buonissime!!




Cotton candy!!!




Feeding time!




Piazza Farnese.....love to have a cappuccino sitting in the sun




Jason the horse in yellow




Cappuccino time, me sitting at a cafè in piazza Farnese




...and my breakfast (photo taken by my daughter)




The Carousel as every year, piazza Navona...used to take my kids here for a ride on the white horses at Xmas time




...and look!!! The Pope on his Vespa buying chestnuts!!!




My car (in my dreams)




Abstract 




Marina at the bus stop




Best ice-creams in town....Gelateria del teatro




Walking through via dei Giubbonari




Around Campo dei Fiori




 Quite pigeons enjoying warm sun beams

No comments:

Post a Comment